As a team we provide:
- Cleanings – A very important step to taking care of your oral hygiene.
- X-rays- Bitewing (4 films taking a “close up” of your teeth), panoramic (1 large x-ray that covers the teeth as well as the jaw) FMX (full mouth series) (18 total x-rays of the teeth ).
- Fluoride- Too much demineralization without enough remineralization to repair the enamel layer leads to tooth decay. Fluoride helps prevent tooth decay by making the tooth more resistant to acid attacks from plaque bacteria and sugars in the mouth. It also reverses early decay. (source : https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/guide/fluoride-treatment)
- Periodontal services- “deep cleanings” there are a few different types, call us for details.
- Sealants- Dental sealants are a dental treatment intended to prevent tooth decay. Teeth have recesses on their biting surfaces; the back teeth have fissures and some front teeth have cingulum pits. (Source: Wikipedia)
- Tooth Colored Fillings- Composite fillings
- Dentures and partial dentures- removable appliances created to help replace missing teeth.
- Implant crowns- We do not do implants in our office, however; we refer to great local periodontists to help with your implant needs. An implant crown is then placed over you implant in our office.
- Root Canals
- Invisalign- a clear alternative to wired orthodontic treatment
- Oral cancer screenings
- Crowns and Bridges
We are a ViziLite Certified Provider