Our Preventative Services Include:
- Cleanings – Professional cleaning to ensure that your teeth stay in the best condition.
- X-rays – We are able to do up to 18 x-rays of the teeth in an fast and easy process so we can get a more comprehensive assessment of your oral health.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – By performing a quick and easy scan of your oral cavity and facial structure, we can identify any problem areas early on and help you get the treatment you need.
- Sealants – Dental sealants are a dental treatment intended to prevent tooth decay.
- Night Guard – Night guards are used to protect against symptoms of bruxism such as teeth grinding and jaw clenching.
- Periodontal Treatment – Oral health encompasses more than just your teeth, and our periodontal services help prevent diseases like gingivitis and periodontitis.
- Botox for TMJ – Botox is a way to significantly decrease pain in the mouth and jaw caused by TMJ. Botox is typically recommended as a complementary treatment to other TMJ therapies, like night guards or physical therapy.